Hear from the best of the best in today's start-up market, hand-chosen following a rigorous selection process throughout key European regions.
Presentations will be given in front of a judging panel of investors who will give feedback on the showcase, including:
- Michael-Jean Nettersheim, Investment Manager, BASF VC
- John Williams, Senior Partner and Chief Technical Officer, S’InvesTec LLC
- Joško Bobanović, Partner, Sofinnova Partners
Find out more about how to apply below:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 17:00 Monday 20 June 2016
There are two phases to the process:
Phase 1 All applicants receive pitch training and investment, pitch and business mentoring
Phase 2 One company is selected to receive a portfolio of support
All applicants receive:
- A programme of business mentoring and pitch training for free
A selected company goes through to Phase 2 and receives:
- A slot in the agenda at EFIB PitchFest 2016 to pitch to a judging panel of investors
- The potential to receive a minimum of €1 million of investment*
- A platform and exposure to around 700 business leaders and investors from around the world
- A free two-day pass to attend EFIB 2016 in Glasgow, Scotland
Criteria for applications
- A Small Medium Size Enterprise (SME) according to European Commission definition.
- Ambitious and innovative.
- An SME committed to the bioeconomy agenda.
- Seeking a potential investment of a minimum of €1 million*.
- Willing to participate in a programme of business mentoring and pitch training.
- Willing and available to participate in the Company Showcase Session at EFIB PitchFest 2016 should they be selected on a yet to be confirmed date between 18 - 20 October 2016 in Glasgow.
For enquiries please contact Michelle Carter, The Knowledge Transfer Network Ltd. email@example.com; 07825727712
(Other global regions will be added as and when agreements have been formalised)
UK (SMEs apply above)
Finland – firstname.lastname@example.org
Belgium - email@example.com
Sweden - Julia.Parker@skane.se
Poland - firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional agencies (EU or non-EU) wishing to participate and deliver a programme of businness mentoring and pitch training support please contact Sarah Petrie Sarah.Petrie@scotent.co.uk