- What new markets can be created in the transition towards a circular economy? (e.g. markets for secondary raw materials)
- What is the role of industrial biotech in these?
- How to ensure that the right policy framework is in place for the development of the circular economy in the single market
- What will be the role of the consumer?
- Gaining insight into how to make public procurement work for IB
David Newman, Managing Director, Bio-based and Biodegradable Industries Association (BBIA)
Jocelyn Blériot, Executive Officer; Lead, Communications and Policy, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
Gwenole Cozigou, Director for Industrial Transformation and Advanced Value Chains, DG GROW, European Commission
Dr Hugo-Maria Schally, Head of Unit for Eco-innovation and Circular Economy, DG ENV, European Commission
Tom Domen, Global Head of Long Term Innovation, ecover
Nina Sweet, OBE, Specialist Adviser, WRAP