Your Membership Benefits - Biomaterials
Developments in technology and materials continue to make the biomaterials sector an exciting area. Members of this sector receive an unequaled exposure to the strategic intelligence Smithers is known for.
Your membership entitles you to:
Membership Insight (New for 2017):
March - Biopolymers for non-packaging applications
June - Industrial biotech and the circular economy
September - Biopackaging success stories
December - Biomaterials: State of the Industry
Training: Introduction to Biomaterials Fundamentals - Self-Teaching online
Unlimited access to search the world’s largest rubber, plastics and composites literature
Conference Places (up to 3 places at each event)
SUSTPACK (24-26 April, 2017, Scottsdale, AZ, US)
EFIB (9-11 October 2017, Brussels, Belgium)
Sustainability in Packaging Europe (TBC November in Europe)
Up to 21 published books, including:
- Additives in Bio-based Polymers and Blends - New!
- Bio-based Plastics for Food Packaging Applications - New!
- Soy-Based Bioplastics - New!
- Keratin-based Biomaterials and Bioproducts - New!
- Surface Engineering of Polymeric Biomaterials - New!
- Biomass-Based Biocomposites - New!
- Microalgal Biotechnology in Laboratory and Industry- New!
- Inorganic Biomaterials: Structure, Properties and Applications - New!
- Biomaterials for Biosensor and Bioelectronic Applications - New!